Sunday, June 14, 2009

Relaxing

Today was the day for me to do nothing, but relax and get ready for the upcoming week. Tomorrow I go to the doctor first thing in the morning to have my eggs measured. I am so nervous. I feel like I did the very first time when they were looking at my eggs. I will never forget how excited I was to see the eggs for the first time. I made my nurse print pictures to show Chris. :) I am not sure why I am so nervous, but I am just hoping that there is something going on in there. I feel like there is something with the pain that I am having which indicates a dominate follicle or egg, but I never know any more. Then on the flip side, I hope that there aren't too many eggs. My mind is one big jumbled mess right now. There are so many possible scenarios for tomorrow. I guess I am just anxious to see something and know that my body is really back on track after everything I have been through. I am sure that if there is something that they will say do another hormone shot tonight and come back on Wednesday to see if the eggs have grown. This is what always seems to happen to me, but I would rather have the eggs be almost mature before IUI than to small. I guess I have just under 12 hours until I will know for sure. I wish that I could fast forward to tomorrow morning and get this over with. I just have to keep telling myself, I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL BE PREGNANT! :)

1 comment:

Becky Greene said...

I am nervous yet very excited for your appointment tomorrow morning! I can't hardly wait to hear what they say. Call me on my cell phone on your way in to work. : ) Sending preggo hormones your way babe! Hee hee!