Monday, June 15, 2009

Frustrated

The only word I know to describe the way I feel right now is frustrated. I think that I might of had my expectations up to high this morning and expected to see and hear more, but that wasn't the case. Right now I have nothing on my right ovary and they say it is dormant this month for some reason. My left one though has 3 eggs, but they aren't big enough just yet and need more time. Last time when I did the shots, my eggs were bigger at this time and I guess that is what frustrates me. I also had eggs on both ovaries which made me really happy. I am just hoping that everything is good to go at this point and more anxious than ever. She asked me how I was feeling and I told her that it feels as if I am not going through this right now. After thinking about that some more, I have decided that might be a good thing as I can't dwell on it, but I do need to be positive. My dr ordered another fertility shot for today to help the eggs increase in size. I go back on Wednesday morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork. The only positive is that my bloodwork came back through the roof which indicates my body is very hormonal which may explain my sudden cravings for chocolate. They are almost 40 points higher than the last time we did this. I am going to try to think about that instead of the size of the eggs. I guess there is more info to come on Wednesday and hopefully IUI on Friday since we go out of town. I hope that God is on my side this month. I CAN DO THIS!

No comments: