Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anticipating

So...I said that I wouldn't do this, but I can't help to think right now that we are in for another month of fertility treatment. I don't know why I feel that way and maybe it is just my way of preparing myself like I am known to do, but that is the way I feel. I am hoping that I am wrong and that I am just scared, but who knows. I am trying to be relaxed as I can about it and believe me with just teaching summer school, I am pretty relaxed, but it is just that feeling in the pit of my stomach that keeps telling me something isn't right this month. Chris keeps telling me to quit bring negative, but I am just not being negative, but more like a realist. If we do have to do another month of this, I am hoping that things will be more on our side and my spirits will be lifted. I guess I will know in a few weeks for sure. I wish I could speed up time.

1 comment:

Becky Greene said...

One more week of anticipation...and then your question will be answered...I have a feeling this is going to be a great week!