Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Better News...

Today I went to the doctor again and heard better news. The eggs or follicles that I had on Monday had grown like they should of and were much bigger. As of right now I have two large eggs and a medium sized egg. They are big enough that we are good to go with IUI on Friday which won't effect our weekend plans to Tan-Tar-A for the wedding. THANK GOD! My doctor did want me to do another Follistem shot of hormones though to make the eggs even bigger and more viable. Of course, I hated the idea of another needle this week as I swear I have been poked 5 times since Monday and I still have 2 more to go, but then again if it will make the eggs bigger and easier to fertilize, I am all for it. Luckily my friend Carie was nice enough to give me the injection today as Becky was gone. Now tomorrow night we do another injection, but this time it is the Ovidrel which will cause me to ovulate on Friday into Saturday which is perfect and sets up IUI. I am actually getting excited again and hoping that it is all going to work out, but I know in my heart it is. The people that work at my doctor's office really want this to work for us again and are doing everything to set up the same conditions as last time, but with better end results. Now I just get to wait until Friday for the horrible IUI, but if this is the last time I ever have to do it, I can handle it. Start the positive thoughts and prayers coming!!!! I will be pregnant by Saturday, I just know it!

2 comments:

Becky Greene said...

Thinking about you...

Dana said...

My fingers are crossed for you, Becky!