Friday, June 19, 2009

Let the Waiting Begin...

Today was IUI day. YUCK! I got up bright and early to go back out to the doctor's office to get the specimen ready and for my procedure. Luck was on my side and I only had to sit until a little after 9 before they called me back. Normally I sit from 7:30 until almost 10 in the waiting room, but I don't mind to much as all I do is people watch and analyze all the couples. Today I felt really young sitting there as all the couples looked MUCH older than me. Any how, I thought that getting called back early had to be a good sign. I went back and did my procedure and that is enough on that adventure. Every time afterwards while I am laying there in the dark relaxing afterwards I just keep telling myself this is it, I am going to be prego and never have to do this again. I have still been telling myself that for the past how many hours. I seriously NEVER want to do that again, but if I do I do, but I am not I am telling you. I have to stay positive. The pain from it all has set in already and I am hoping that my drugs will kick in as we are leaving for Lake of the Ozarks in just a bit. Now I just have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks. Don't be surprised if I am prego this month, that I don't tell you on here or lie to you. After everything we have been through, I don't want to get my hopes up and flying high if there is something wrong with the baby again, Enough with the negative talk...I am being positive. I will be pregnant by Sunday! :)

1 comment:

Dana said...

*Baby Dust* to you, Becky!