Monday, May 30, 2011

Meet Me In St. Louie Louie :)

I can't believe that today is finally here!!!!  I am beyond giddy today and actually didn't sleep much last night.  Granted part of that is I am uncomfortable and had an upset belly, but on the flipside so excited to see what is going on in my body right now.  My mom and I are leaving for St. Louis today for my bloodwork tomorrow and my ultrasound.  I can't wait to see how many follicles or eggs that I have.  I know that there is a lot as I am really swollen and have pain on my ovaries.  Then on top of that to actually have the date and time for my retrieval makes me more than giddy.  I know that this is going to work and this is just the first part of this process, but I am so anxious to here those two little words of You're Pregnant!  I have amazed myself in how strong I am in getting through the multiple injections a day.  I never would have dreamed that I could do this and look at me.  Thanks for all of the continued prayers and thoughts this week.  I have amazing friends and family!!  Love ya!  May God be by our side this week as we go down this road and continue to give us the strength and support that we need.

1 comment:

GMBoehm said...

I am excited for you to hear about how things are growing in there!! I hope you have a great trip!