Sunday, May 22, 2011

5 More Days!

What a whirlwind life has been lately.  I am definitely more than a bit emotional lately and actually broke down to my mom as I am completely and totally overwhelmed with everything.  I only have 5 more days of school with my class and I have SOOOOOOO much to do that it just makes me want to cry.  I just sit in my classroom or my new classroom and I just stare at the mess in front of me not sure where to start.  Don't get me wrong most of the stuff is moved or packed, but it isn't done yet.  I know that it is going to be hard this week to get all of that done and finished with everything I have going on.  I am going to have to get out my SuperWoman cape this week and magically get it done.  Thank goodness for my amazing friends that have done most of the move for me as I know I wouldn't have gotten even close to being done.  I guess I am just going to take one step at a time this week with this.  I can't believe that I only have 5 more days...unreal.

Yesterday was a rough day with my injection as it literally wouldn't go into my tummy.  My husband tried and tried, but it didn't want to go.  He finally managed to get it in, but let me tell you it hurt so bad.  I am not sure what happened, but someone mentioned that the needle may have been crooked or my husband hit a tough piece of skin.  Thank goodness today's needle went in fine.  I think we were both nervous as yesterday he felt horrible for hurting me as I laid there crying.  I just hope that I don't have any issues when we start the stim meds on Wednesday.  I guess that is when the real fun begins.  In just a week we will be in St. Louis having my follicles measured.  I am anxious to get this going and see how my follicles develop.  I just hope that I have lots of healthy follicles that we can turn into embryo's.  The reality of all of this is really here that is for sure.  I just pray to God that he is watching over us and helping prepare my body for the procedure.  I am also hoping he is going to give me the strength to get through the rest of these steps.  Thanks to all of you that are praying and supporting us. 

2 comments:

MarriedwithEndo said...

Just breathe. You will get everything done one way or another.

Needles are a pain. I came across a couple that were difficult too. (When I finished my injections the last night I took a 23 gauge needle and stabbed my Hubby in the belly with some saline!)

Praying for you to have an awesome cycle!

Hopeful in Missouri said...

LOL...I love the way you think. I am thinking that was probably much deserved and I am thinking I want to do the same. You just made my day and gave me a laugh with your comment. Prayers to you as you play the waiting game!