Sunday, May 1, 2011

MAY!!!!

Oh my goodness!  May is finally here!  My calendar on my fridge actually shows something today as far as special directions for my journey to motherhood this month.  I know that this is the month that all of my dreams are going to come true.  I went to an infertility conference yesterday with 200 people and I do have to say there is strength in numbers.  As I was sitting in there, I knew I made the right choice to do IVF and to switch doctors.  I couldn't be happier and know that this is just the beginning!  Tomorrow I have to pay all of my money for my meds and honestly it doesn't even matter any more.  I am in this for a reason and everything that has happened to me is God's plan for me.  I have my support group meeting on Tuesday and I know that next month when I will be in St. Louis and miss the meeting, those women will pray for me and my miracle like no other.  I  just have to say this girls glass isn't just half full, but it is running over!  Nothing but positive thoughts baby!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have everything crossed that is possible for the two of us!! Can you believe how quickly May came???