Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Alright I need to vent... Went for scan and bloodwork today. Estrodial which is my hormone levels came back at 299 which is fine with what they saw. My scan showed 10 to 12 large eggs but the biggest was measuring at a 10. My doc is still happy and thrilled but increased my meds and stuff which cost me another grand today. I get to go home tomorrow and then head back on Thursday for another scan and bloodwork and hope they are much bigger. I know they will but I am just sad and extremely bummed. I started to cry when he left the room and my mom was being he wonderful supporter I need. Right now surgery pushed back to Sun or Mon. I am just trying to take a deep breath and let things happen. I caved and had a Dr Pepper tonight. I hate all of this and especially being poked with the needles. My tummy looks horrible from all of this. Oh well glass stil full and still trying to think positive. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are good numbers!! Don't worry about how long it takes to get them ripe and ready...it will happen and they will be wonderful! I understand the disappointment and the belly situation; when you hear those magical words it will all be a distant memory :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great numbers and they will continue to grow! They don't have too much more to grow either! Hang in there!! Just think...you could be having recess duty in 80 degree weather. :)
Before you know it...your tummy will be beautiful with a baby bump!
Amy

E and R said...

Those are great numbers! I can understand the frustration - but when you get the news you are pregnant it will all be worth it!!

GMBoehm said...

Slow and steady is better than having 1 or 2 ready to pop and the others all behind. ((((HUGS))))) It will be OK. That totally stinks about the extra $$ though. Your body is busy growing perfect eggies!!!

Hopeful in Missouri said...

Thanks ladies! I know you are right about everything, I am just bummed as it definitely feels like they are growing. I am better this morning and readyto head home and then back tomorrow with the hubs. I can do this and know it will work, I won't take failure.