Friday, June 10, 2011

NO WAY!!!!!

You won't believe this!!! We still have 9 healthy embryos and they are growing and dividing like they should. The doctor is more than happy. We are scheduled for a transfer on Sunday at 8:45 and we will talk then about how many to put in.  I really don't know what I will do on Sunday, but I know that God won't give me more than I can handle.  I told my nurse that this is huge as I was told I had bad eggs and would never be a mom.  The whole time I was on the phone I had tears streaming down my cheeks.  I can't believe this is happening.  We are so close!  I also asked about the pain that I am still having and she said we will monitor it but it is probably normal even though I am more swollen then I was on Tuesday.  I don't think the pain will bother me today as I have a permanent smile on my face  My friends are calling me "OctoGemp" which is too funny.  My dad who had surgery this week and is on some serious morphine actually thinks we will transfer all of them.  LOL...I am not that nuts.  Today is a great day and I am going to enjoy this day and get ready for Sunday!  Thanks for all of the prayers and support.  I know that is honestly what is getting us through this!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky I'm so extactic for you. I can't believe the progress you are making. You have been through so much and would be a great role model for those who are in your same situation. You take the good with the bad and make Koolaid with it! Great job and God will definitely be with you throught your whole process. Thinking and praying for you! Tina

E and R said...

YAY! I am so excited for you!

GMBoehm said...

That is such wonderful news!! I am so excited for you. I don't know what to say about how many to put back, but you will know what is best for you. When we did 5 day transfers, my RE wouldn't put back more than 2. When we did a 3 day transfer, we put back 3. With the 3 day, 3 embie transfer, we got 1 kid. :) With the 5 day, we had one chemical pg, and the next time, we got twins. You will know what is best for you and your hubby. I hope it goes really well on Sunday!!