Sunday, June 12, 2011

Transfer!!!

Today was the day of our transfer and I was more nervous today than I was the other day as I didn't know what to expect. We put in two healthy 5 day blastocysts!!! They looked great!

The transfer went great and all is good. I am now on bedrest and going to enjoy this time watching funny stupid movies with the husband. We will find out next week with our beta tests if we are pregnant!!! Actually I am right now but I just need to stay that way! It is all in Gods hands and I know we have so many people cheering and rooting for us!!! Life is great!!!

4 comments:

E and R said...

Yay! so excited for you!! Hope your rest goes well.

GMBoehm said...

Great news! Rest up and enjoy this time!

Anonymous said...

Your attitude is amazing!!! Hang on to it and keep the faith :)

Meagan said...

So excited for you Becky! Praying that next week is the best week of your life.