Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Blastocysts

We are finally home and I wanted to post the two pictures from yesterday of the blastocysts that we transferred in and of them going in.  Science is amazing is all I have to say.  My mom is teasing that they both look like boys and my sister in law says one looks like a happy face.  Feeling pretty good today for the day after transfer with some cramping which I hope is the baby's attaching. 

The Two Babies!!!!

The arrow shows where they went.  It was so cool watching on the screen!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats on your transfer! Your blasties look perfect!!!

E and R said...

Congrats! Fingers crossed they stick!!

Miss Mac said...

Never ceases to amaze me! Beautiful blasties and congrats on being PUPO!!!

Hopeful in Missouri said...

Thanks! We are very excited to say the least. I just hope that they are doing their thing and next week I get that great Beta number. So nervous and excited! These next 9 days will drag!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing that you could actually have a picture of your baby prior to it being in you?!?!?

GMBoehm said...

I am crossing everything for you and keeping you in my prayers! I love to see pictures! Those blasts look nice and far along in forming (to my unprofessional eye). How is the PIO going? I hope you're enjoying this time relaxing.