Saturday, March 17, 2012

Meeting Family and Friends At The Hospital

Once Gabbie was here, I got to hold her as I was wheeled down to my room.  This was the first time I got to hold her and I didn't want to let go.  When we got to the room, I knew that we would have a room full of people pretty quick.  Boy was that an understatement as there were nurses in there checking on me, checking on Gabbie, and then my family started showing up.  The sad part is that most of this is just a blur to me as I was recovering from the c-section and dealing with the morphine.  The lovely morphine made me itch all over and feel like I was losing my mind. 

Here are some of the pictures from Gabbie meeting the family and some of my closest friends at the hospital.

Proud Dad

Excited Aunt and Uncle
And of course, Gabbie's Cousins

Grandparents that are over the moon happy!
Gabbie and I...I love my daughter and I love saying that!

My amazing and supportive friend Julie

My buddy Connie...I couldn't have done this without her.

My honorary little sis...  :)

My cousin Susan...
My cousin Blair

The Gouldsmiths...amazing and supportive friends

The Hardings...Heather has been there every step of the way!


No comments: