Monday, August 1, 2011

DOUBLE DIGITS, 10 WEEKS!

It is the little things that make me happy with this pregnancy and really keep me going and the fact that I am 10 weeks and two weeks away from the 2nd trimester makes me teary eyed!  I have a doctor's appointment and ultrasound this week.  I am so ready to see the babies again and make sure that everything is OK with the 2nd baby.  I don't think that Wednesday can get here fast enough.  :)

I am feeling blah which is to be expected.  Some days are definitely easier than others.  This past weekend was more than rough, but that probably has to do with the fact that I am packing my classroom again and overdid it on Friday.  Yes, right after getting my room unpacked for 2nd grade, I found out I am going to another school to teach kindergarten.  I am so happy, but not excited about the packing and unpacking which sucks when you can't lift anything.  Going back today to finish packing and hopefully won't pay for it.  Any how, I am starting to notice a little bump forming.  I am having issues with some of the foods that Chris fixes and the smells.  Still no puking but constant nausea.  If I had the money and time I would go for acupuncture to help with this, but I will deal with it.  I am hoping that this feeling will be over in a few weeks. 

I can't focus to write much more, but I will write more and post pictures on Wednesday after my appointment.  Keep the prayers coming for our miracles.  Can't wait to see them as I love them so much already!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy for you that you found a kindergarten, but so sad. Christina will miss coming to get her hug in the morning : (

Love reading your blog and keeping up to date with what's happening. So happy for you both!

GMBoehm said...

YEA on being 10 weeks!! I hope the u/s on Weds go very well. You need to take care and take it easy!