Friday, July 22, 2011

BABIES ARE GROWING!

Went for another ultrasound this morning and boy was I nervous, but I was willing to accept whatever I saw. Thankfully my mom got to go with me as Chris had a conference call he had to be a part of. We tried to do an external ultrasound, but it was hard to see still, but immediately we could see that the babies had grown and I do mean babies! Immediately I had tears running down my face as my miracles were progressing, both of them. Once we started the internal ultrasound, my mom saw the flicker in Baby A which is the baby we are worried about. Then you could see that things were starting to really progress with that baby and he/she was growing! Here is a picture...it doesn't do the baby justice, but you can see the growth.
It is faint, but you can start to see the development of the baby. :) It was hard to get a heartbeat reading, but it was around 100 which is good. Then we really got to look at the other baby and that was amazing. Baby B has body parts! We could actually see his/her feet. It was beautiful and more than emotional. Baby B's heartbeat was 164. Here is a picture of Baby B.
We are so in love with our babies! I can't wait to see how they continue to grow! I really and truly can say that I believe in February we are going to be parents. Thank you God for watching over our two miracles as I know you and all of our friends and families prayers are responsible for this growth! Grow babies grow!

7 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats on your twins! I am about a week or two behind you with triplets!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! That's awesome! It is so much fun watching them grow from the beginning! Enjoy it all!
Amy

GMBoehm said...

This is such wonderful, amazing news!!

Coakley's Journey said...

Wonderful news and I will tell you, its amazing to be pregnat but being pregnant with multiples is even more amazing! Cant wait to watch them grow....

Hopeful in Missouri said...

Thanks everyone! I was definitely in shock yesterday to see that the one baby had grown and we found its heartbeat. I know it is still early, but I have such hope again. Can't wait to see them again. It is amazing how much you love them in such a short amount of time!

Krista said...

Hi Becky- I'd love to invite you to read my blog! Just either leave your email address as a comment on my blog updater or send it to me through email at schellkrista @ yahoo dot com. I'll send you an invite!

Christy said...

I am so glad to hear this! We will continue to pray for the babies and you. So grateful that they are doing well.