Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pics of 10 Week Ultrasound

I had to post the pics from yesterdays ultrasound even though it didn't go the way we wanted.  My sister in law swears we are having a girl already as she says she sees three lines.  I think she is nuts, but she does have two girls and knows what she is talking about. 
She swears that the white black white lines close to the cursor shows it is a girl.  Who knows? 

This was a great picture of the babies heart.  I love the sound of our babies heartbeat.  I am soon going to be buying a doppler.  :)
Love our little Gomez or Gertie!

4 comments:

clewis said...

wow, its amazing how much it looks like an actual baby at 10 weeks! we have our 12 week scan in 4 days so cant wait to see our baby actually looking like a baby

Coakley's Journey said...

She (maybe he) is so adorable already. I am so sorry to hear about the twin but to have one healthy baby is still amazing. I would just think about this baby is going to have allot of spirit because it was nestled with three spirits which are now one :)

Hopeful in Missouri said...

I can't get over how it is a real baby now too. Clewis wait until you see your baby moving all over the place and the feet, it is amazing. I can't wait for another ultrasound either. Coakley...you hit it right on the head. It is so hard losing anything, but you are right this baby will be extra special. :)

Christy said...

It is amazing, isn't it? Still praying for you.