Monday, August 15, 2011

2nd Trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!  We are in the 2nd Trimester!  I seriously feel like screaming and jumping up and down with joy.  I still can't believe it.  I just keep thinking of someone saying we will never be parents, but now I can just smile as I really believe in February we will be.  I know we aren't out of the woods by no means, but getting closer.  On Thursday I go back to the doctor for another check up and to see what is going on with the babies.  I do have to say I am nervous, but luckily the start of school and that stress is overtaking it most of the time.  Now on Thursday Kindergarten will be the last thing on my mind and the baby(s) will be first and foremost.  Now to fast forward to Thursday.  Until then just going to enjoy this huge accomplishment!  We are one happy family right now.  I forgot to mention my bump is really starting to pop now.  :)

5 comments:

clewis said...

I surely have a bump. woke up this morning and couldnt do up my favourite jeans. Had to use a belly belt (pant expander), they are not doing up!

Hopeful in Missouri said...

LOL...I have a feeling I am going to have to bust out the maternity pants sooner than later. It is crazy. Can't wait to feel the flutter in there either!

GMBoehm said...

YEA!! Congrats on 2nd trimester! I hope you have a good appointment tomorrow (Thurs)!

GMBoehm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coakley's Journey said...

you will bust out soon....i was in maternity pants at 9 weeks regular pants were bothering me. So happy you are in your 2nd trimester...so excited for yall!