Thursday, August 18, 2011

12 Week Ultrasound

Today was the 12 week appointment and ultrasound.  I am being seen every 2 weeks right now to monitor the one baby that is going strong and the one we are losing.  Today we were told it is a diminishing twin as it is a matter of time.  There wasn't much left in the sac, but the sac was still there and actually rather large.  It is hard to say the least, but I would rather it just diminish all together to stop causing a threat to the other baby.  My doctor said she thinks it will be fine, but I still worry.  I have another appointment in two weeks.  Here is the picture of today's ultrasound.  I love this baby so much already!  I think I am going to get out the pregnancy journal tonight for the first time.  :)


1 comment:

Coakley's Journey said...

Awww...I am so sorry! I was hoping the little guy would pull through. I couldnt imagine the emotions you are going through, mourn as much as you need too for that little one and stay strong for your other miracle