Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL 1st!

I can't believe that today is April 1st!  Are we seriously doing IVF next month!?  I think the nerves and excitement has really started to set in.  This has really felt like a dream, but not now we are actually doing this.  (SMILE)  We are doing so much to get ready for this.  We both are trying to eat healthier and cheaper, working out, and thinking positive.  I can really tell a difference with my body already and with Chris's.  This is going to work for us, I just know it.  I have already met two women on facebook that are a part of my group that are doing IVF May into June.  It will be so nice to know other people that are going to be thinking and feeling the same thing as I.  :)  I really think it will make a difference.  I should be getting a call soon from my IVF Coordinator and this ball will get rolling.  When you really think about it, one month from tomorrow is the day all of our money is due.  That will be a sad day, but it will be fine (it was nice to be debt free for a while).  I am hoping by that time I will be feeling better too as I am still feeling like crap from the birth control they put me on and flare ups with my IBS.  I guess getting sick each night is just dropping more weight for me.  LOL, bot seriously it isn't fun.  Any how we are excited.  I am actually going to go to my support group meeting on Tuesday as I need all of the support and prayers we can get.  We are honestly about to get back on this roller coaster and I am hoping it will be nice and smooth this time and less bumpy. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe how quickly time passes? I said the same thing when I spoke with the IVF nurse the other night. Wishing you luck and hearing you about the BC issues :)

Anonymous said...

Hey darlin! I just got your message-I haven't had terrible issues on them, just random 'pains' in my ovaries and light cramping and feeling a 'fullness' in my lower abdomen. I hope your more siginificant issues resolve! Xo