Sunday, September 13, 2009

Anticipation

I guess I am not very good at being patient and waiting for things that I really want in life. This weekend all I have thought about is what if. I am thinking more positive on the what if side, but I am still doing a lot of thinking. What doesn't help is that I have a husband that keeps asking me; can we just do a test now and he doesn't get it that it is a timing thing. I am not sure how much longer I will be able to hold up without knowing. I know that they said this Friday I can do a test, but knowing my body and what happened last time, I am thinking Sunday at the earliest. I just hope that I can hold up until then.

Someone asked me the other day if we would give this another month and I didn't know what to say. I would love to say yes, but honestly we had everything on our side this month with my eggs and Chris's part that if it doesn't work then I think we need to move on for a while. Besides my pocketbook needs a break from this. I am not sure I can scrounge up a few thousand dollars for another go. I just hope that having these thoughts and conversations were pointless as I am already prego, but it is definitely food for thought.

Keep all the positive thoughts and prayers coming! I am just praying for a healthy miracle!

No comments: