Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Excitement

I am sitting here tonight with a wave of excitement and emotion going through my body. I went to the doctor on Monday to have my eggs measured and to see where we are this month. I was more than happy to see that I finally have eggs on both ovaries. I haven't had this happen except for the month that I got pregnant. I seriously feel like this is our month. I am even at the point to say that if it doesn't work this month, that I might have to scrounge up money to do one more round after this. I feel so close to having everything perfect and yet it is still out of reach. Did I forget to mention that I had 7 eggs also!? I am happy and nervous about that, but I am going to wait and see what I see tomorrow. I have to go back tomorrow to have my eggs measured again as they weren't big enough to proceed to IUI as they needed a few more days of fertility drugs and time. I am hoping that a few of the eggs joined together to create bigger and stronger eggs to the point that I have maybe 2 large eggs on each side. That would be more than perfect and I would actually go forward as I am not about to chance it. I am hoping that I am just not getting my hopes up and that nothing bad happens, but I have been in the exact same place how many months now and it all grew the way it was supposed to. I am going to go to bed as I need rest as the next few days could be kind of crazy. If there was any time that I need prayers and positive thoughts, it is now. May God be on my side these next few days and make my dreams come true! (If you can't tell, I am giddy!)

No comments: