Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TWINS!!!!

I still can't believe what I saw today! We had my first ultrasound and what do you know we are having TWINS!!! I am so in shock. Here I was thinking one and Chris was like no there are two and then to see those two perfect sacks!! Chris's face was priceless and one I won't forget ever as he wanted two, but he even looked shocked. I on the other hand, started shaking and crying. Dr. Ahlering then zoomed the camera in on each sack and we saw the baby and the flicker of the heartbeat. It was beautiful to say he least. He spent so much time with us and really looked at each baby and was so pleased with how they looked. I am sure he could tell by my reaction and shaking body that I wasn't taking all of this in. I told him that I am really pregnant aren't I and he just laughed. I love my doctor!! Now we jut have to find a doctor at home as this was my last appt unless I can't find someone that can see me in 10 days for another ultrasound. Wow...still in shock and I will write more tomorrow as we are at the hotel boy in shell shock. God is amazing and I totally thank him for all of his!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After 6 years of trying this is so deserving !

Christy said...

So exciting!!!! So very cool. I have been waiting to find out, too. Congratulations! You are going to have so much fun with twins. I'm sure you remember some conversations we had about them... LOL! So grateful things are going well for you. You will be a wonderful Mommy/Mother/Mom. :-)

Miss Mac said...

Twice the fun!!! So happy for you both!

Sarah @OMGTheresThree said...

I'm so happy for you. Mulitples are so much fun!!