Monday, July 4, 2011

6 WEEKS!

Today makes me officially 6 weeks pregnant!  Unreal!  I know this probably doesn't seem much when you think that I have 34 weeks to go, but this is huge to me!  I still don't think it has hit me yet and it probably will on Wednesday at the ultrasound when I see with my own eyes that things are really progressing.  I am so nervous, but confident, I think.  I have been that way through this whole process and the reality that it might have actually worked doesn't seem possible.  I know that Chris is probably feeling the same way even though he doesn't say anything.  My mom on the otherhand is very skeptical about the whole thing as she doesn't want to get her hopes up or mine either.  I can't believe that in two days I have an ultrasound to see a baby or babies~  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  I honestly feel like screaming to say the least.  I do have to say if there is something wrong, I don't think I can ever do this again.  I know I can't be negative and have to keep looking at my glass as more than half full.  :)  Everything has to be fine as I have all kinds of symptoms that are normal pregnancy symptoms that is for sure.  I even got a new symptom the other day that scared me as I thought I was losing my lining, but once I pulled out my book to see it was normal and had a name, I was more then relieved.  The best part about everything right now is I have now hit the single digits on the number of Progesterone in Oil injections!  WOO HOO!  I hate these injections and I am ready to be done with all of the progesterone and my sore butt that is for sure.  I am going to end this with telling you that tonight as Chris and I lay in bed like every night with my hand on my belly just like every night, we will be praying to God for our little Gertie and Gomez  We put this in his hands a long time ago and truly believe he lead us on the path to this doctor.  Please pray for our little miracle that everything is ok and we are going to get to see our baby(s) again.  I can't wait!  GIDDY!

1 comment:

GMBoehm said...

CONGRATS!! I hope everything goes very well on Weds!