Monday, July 18, 2011

8 Weeks!

We have hit another milestone... 8 weeks along in my pregnancy and only 4 more to go to be done with my first trimester! I really and truly think that once I hit that magic number I will really be able to relax and enjoy my pregnancy, I hope. Then on top of that I only have one more Progesterone in Oil injection tomorrow night! I am so happy about that, that I could scream! My doctor is still keeping me on the oral progesterone until I am done with the first trimester, but no more injections. I have been getting poked now for almost 3 months up to three times a day and the idea of being done being bruised, is incredible! I am hoping that my butt will stop being sore soon.
So, how are we holding up, we are doing better than people would think. We are not giving up on our little miracle yet. We know what the doctors have told us, but I am just hoping that my little peanut is just behind and hasn't stopped growing. On the flip side, we do have one baby that is growing the correct way and looks great. We just need to keep being positive and let God handle this. I am not going to be ok if God takes another one of our babies though. Still holding hope and praying. Not sure when I have another ultrasound to see the babies again and make sure things are ok. I have another appointment on the 3rd and I am thinking that day we will find out. I am just asking for strength to get to that point. Grow babies grow and asking for patience!

2 comments:

E and R said...

Congrats on 8 weeks!
Praying that both babies are OK!

Sarah @OMGTheresThree said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.