Thursday, March 3, 2011

Uh Oh...

Not going to write much other than to say that phone conference #1 didn't go the way that I wanted at all.  I had my phone conference with the IVF financial consultant and more or less was told different numbers about the cost than I had originally thought.  I am not happy to say the least and right now not sure what we are going to do.  On top of that found out the days in May that things will start and I am not happy about that either.  I am going to miss the last week of school is what it is sounding like and that doesn't work as how am I going to get my room packed up when they are still using it.  Argh...  I am trying not to think about it, but this on top of getting sick isn't helping either.  I have the phone conference tomorrow with the doctor to go over my test results.  I am hoping that this phone call goes much better or I am seriously going to have a nervous breakdown over the weekend.  I guess we will see what happens tomorrow and I will write more than.  Right now I am going to bed and taking some medicine.  Tomorrow will be better is all I have to say...  Thanks for the prayers and positive thoughts!

No comments: