Thursday, March 10, 2011

Signed Up...Here We Go!

Today was a big step for me!  I took our $2000 deposit and called and actually put it down.  (I honestly let out the biggest sigh of relief after hanging up the phone as I finally made a decision about this.)  After much talk with some family members, friends, and my principal, I decided that I needed to do this.  I will have many ends of the school year and money is just money, but possibly having my own child is a dream come true.  I am still scared about actually doing this, but hopefully between now and May, I will calm my nerves and get my positive juices going.  I have some of the greatest friends and family that are just dropping positive little notes and reminders my way.  I am starting to get a bit excited now and the positive thoughts are coming.  I still can't believe we are doing this.  AHHHHHHHHH

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!! Let the worries wash away :)

Allison Spencer said...

So true....money is just money. Praying for you to have peace with your decision. I can tell a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Don't allow the money issue to deter you....b/c having a child is the most wonderful thing in the world. Hang in there!

Miss Mac said...

Exciting!!! Now that we're in the cycle, my regret is not arranging things with money/work and doing it sooner. (Field of education here too but I rarely mention anything about it on my blog.) Wish you all the best!

Whitney Richeson said...

That is so wonderful. I will be thinking of you!!

Meagan said...

Such exciting news Becky! I can't wait for it all to begin for you & Chris.