Monday, February 14, 2011

Bloodwork Done

Oh me oh my!  What a Valentine's Day!  I went for my bloodwork this morning and was shocked to see the lady at Quest print off sheet after sheet of tests that they were doing.  Did I forget to mention that I am terrified of needles and blood!!!!!  I asked the lady how many tubes are you taking?  She looked at me and said 11!!!!  I immediately felt sick to my stomach and faint.  We started and I had to lay down as I was going to faint.  11 tubes later we were done and she got the blood out of the room so I could sit up.  I hope that I don't have to do that again.  I remember doing that the first time I started infertility treatment thinking never again and here I am again.  I felt like crap the rest of the day and I still have a headache.  I just wish I would have my results tomorrow, but with my doctor out of town until Thursday I guess I will have to wait until then to hear the results.  I had my fingers crossed the whole time praying that I won't have to go back on Metformin, but I am sure I will.  On the flip side if I need that drug to help my insulin levels to get pregnant, I will do anything.  I am ready to face this challenge and adventure with no regrets.  I guess we will see later week the first part of my results and find out if I am even a candidate for IVF still.  I am going to pray extra hard these next few days that everything works out alright.  Tonight as my husband and I hugged on this romantic day, we both know that we are ready for this and ready to get on this road again.  We are in this together!

No comments: