Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lots of Info Coming Our Way

I guess I have never wanted to start my period so badly.  I know I have some more time left, but I am starting to get anxious about seeing my new doctor for this test to find out my ovarian reserve.  I just listened to a workshop that he was doing online and it just blew me away seeing all of these people that were there to see him.  Hearing him talk about quantity vs quality really shows me that I am at the right place.   All of this on top of my friend having her baby early and he ended up being fine.  Holding him has just made me want this more than ever.  I am really and truly getting anxious about our new path.  I hope that these next few weeks fly by and then the months fly by.  On top of all of this I am working out again and trying to eat healthier.  I really feel like this is the answers to our prayers and this time next year I will be a momma!  :)  Prayers for all of you that are going through the same bumps!

4 comments:

clewis said...

I really really hope it works for you. good luck.

Anonymous said...

WIshing so hard for us!!! Who is your new MD? I'd love to see that podcast (hmmm could it be bc I am a research nut??)

Hopeful in Missouri said...

I am here in Missouri and he is in St. Louis with the Sher Institute. He is doing another one at noon central time tomorrow. Here is the link...

http://www.livestream.com/sherinstitute

It was a little hard to hear at first, but it got better. He talked at first, took a break, and then answered questions. Very impressed. Anxious to meet him later this month for the first time.

Beth said...

Praying for you guys!! Sending good thoughts your way!