Friday, February 11, 2011

Date Set

I finally have dates set for my tests and now I know that I am going to know something in a few weeks.  I go on Monday for the bloodwork to determine the quality of my eggs and levels.  I have to say that I am more than nervous, but like a friend said even if my eggs aren't good, there are always other options.  I hope that I find out pretty quickly the results of my tests.  I have a feeling that I will be on pins and needles.  Then I go in to see my new doctor for the first time on the 22nd to see how many eggs I have left and check my follicles.  Even more nervous, but anxious to meet my new doctor in person and see what he says.  In talking to the receptionist today, I figured out that once you choose the month you want to do this, that then you are set on the same date as everyone else in that month.  They make everyones cycles do the same thing so they can make things easier for them.  The reason I can't get in on the 21st is he seeing all of the people a part of the March cycle.  I guess I will be a part of the June group.  I think it is smart to do it this way and know that the other people in the office are in the exact same boat, but I am anxious to see how they do this as my body is screwy.  I guess we will see what I find out.  I hope that I find out results sooner than later or I might go insane.  I am really ready to get this ball rolling if you can't tell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you answers :)

MarriedwithEndo said...

Hoping the next few weeks go by quickly for you!

Miss Mac said...

Good luck with the tests and getting a plan in the works!

Meagan said...

Becky, I am so excited for you and your new journey! I know that your prayers will be answered this year.