Thursday, August 27, 2009

Raging Hormones

Right now I just want to scream! I am not sure exactly why, but I can honestly tell you that I don't feel like myself and haven't in a while. Today is day 7 of this cycle of hormones and my lovely injections. To be honest I feel like a royal bitch and everything I am taking and eating is making me sick. I have no idea why this month is effecting more than usual, but it is really doing a number on me. I just had a huge fight with Chris because right now because I just want to quit and of course he doesn't want me too. I honestly don't feel like I have another drop of determination and will power in me to do a few more injections this month. I am so tired of being tired as I am up all night from the various meds that are playing havoc with my system. I really wish I knew which drug it was that was the main culprit or if it is combo of them all. I just know that I want to be done. I really hope that God is hearing me loud and clear this month as I am tired of feeling like a test rat and ready for the end result. I am sure you are thinking that sounds horrible, but it is the way I feel. I know that Chris wants a baby just as bad as I do, but I really don't think he has a clue on how I feel each day of my treatment plan. I told him tonight if the roles were reversed and you were the one having to do what I do, would you have stuck with it as long as I have or quit? I told him that he would of quit which probably wasn't the nicest thing to say, but he doesn't know what it is like. Now that I have calmed down and had time to think, who knows what I am going to do in the next few days. I just keep waiting for a sign to let me know that everything is going to be alright. I really need to know what to do at this point in the game.

No comments: