Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let the Waiting Begin

I am not going to write much as I would like to forget yesterday. Yesterday was the day of my IUI procedure. For some reason it was more painful than ever before. I have been laying on the couch since having a hard time sitting up let alone moving. The pain is a combo of the procedure and ovulation of two large eggs. I slept in today until noon and that seemed to help some, but I am still very sore, but much better than yesterday.

Now it is the waiting game to see if it worked. The chances of my doing a pregnancy test in a few weeks is slim, but I promised my friend Becky that if on the day she goes into labor and I still don't know anything, that I would do a test. I guess we will have to wait and see. :) I am really thinking that quite possibly that I am pregnant right now, but who knows, but I do know that I have to keep my positive attitude up. I really don't EVER want to do this again. Keep the prayers and hormones coming my way!!! I couldn't get through this without my wonderful supportive friends!

1 comment:

Becky Greene said...

Can't help but think of you right now. I am watching Emma sit on the rocking chair, wearing one of my pink high heels, and reading Cinderella. She is so silly! Soon, you will be telling me stories about your little one...or ones...doing silly things too. I have a very good feeling about this past procedure. I just can't wait for you to take a test!!! Let the waiting game begin....