Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Hope Not...

Today we started to hear how my hubby's company is starting to make cuts to make up for Obama's health care plan and the lousy economy.  Lots of people lost their job and are now getting a severance package and have to find a new job.  We still don't know about my hubby's job, but if God has any idea of what I am capable of handling, losing his job isn't one of them.  I love how they are getting rid of the higher ups too.  Not good.  If this happens, it is really going to throw a HUGE kink in our plans.  Right now I am praying for my hubby's friends who have lost their job and for my hubs to not lose his job.  I really think that God has a plan for us and I am hoping that everything ends up the way that we want overall.  Now just to get through these next few weeks of waiting to hear about his job, seeing if I start, and then seeing my new doctor.  I hope that I have enough strength to get through this.

No comments: