Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Strength

I never thought I would go through half of the things in my life that I have.  The obstacles that I encountered these past few years just keep building me up and empowering me.  It really and truly amazes me at what a strong person I have become.  Granted with each blow it does hurt and send me on an emotional downspin, but I continue to pick myself up and try again.  I have said it time and time again that my journey is a roller coaster with so many dips and turns which really does a number on the body.  Right now I have to look at this month as a stepping stone to my body healing and moving forward.  I am not sure what else I can do, but I am going to try.  Seeing what I did today and  the way my body felt just shows me that we are getting closer.  The pain that I experienced isn't normal and I just have to keep remembering that.  Parenthood has eluded us all of these years, but I feel as if it is going to happen in the near future I just know it.  Yes, today was a rough day physically and emotionally, but I have to pick myself up and get ready for another month.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Becky, you are such a strong woman and I know that your miracle will come soon. Continue to stay positive and strong in your journey!