Saturday, December 31, 2011

4D Ultrasound

Yesterday we went for our second 4D ultrasound of Gabbie.  Chris purchased this for me for Christmas so we could see our angel one more time before she comes in a few more weeks.  What an amazing experience.  Not only did we get pictures and a DVD to have for a lifetime, but a bear that they recorded her heartbeat in so we have it as a keepsake.  It was an amazing day.  However, the real gift came later that night.  I had horrible contractions that night and was up until 4am with contractions before the medications kicked in. We should have gone in to the hospital, but the Dr said it was our call. After a few dosages, I slept and they relaxed down a lot to the point I could get comfortable again. Meanwhile Chris cleaned and worked on stuff in the house including putting things together for Gabbie.  I woke up at 5:30 to hear music from the family room. I came in here to find Chris watching the video of Gabbie from earlier that day. They put it to music that just really and truly describes what a miracle she is.  For example, "You Are So Beautiful". When I came in he had already watched it 3 times before he had me watch it with him again.  Listening to him talk about Gabbie and how beautiful she is, just melted my heart.  I don't think life can get any better. Honestly....we are really and truly blessed to say the least and can't wait to actually hold our little angel.  Here are a few pictures of her...  Chris loves the one of her flipping off the camera.  She is definitely his daughter.  :)






.. 

No comments: