Monday, October 17, 2011

When Can I Breathe...

Alright all of you that have been in my shoes and gotten pregnant after years of fertility treatment, when do you finally relax and think things are fine with your pregnancy? Today puts us at 21 weeks and for some reason I am more nervous now then I was a few weeks ago. I don't understand why I am becoming more crazy about my pregnancy and little Gabbie. I wonder if it is how my dr makes me so nervous or what? I am so glad she sees me every two weeks as I need all of the peace of mind I can get. I am sure it doesn't help that I am not feeling movement either. I know the chance of miscarriage is very rare right now but still nervous as I want this so bad. Any how just needed to vent... Thanks for always listening and putting this nervous nelly at ease.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I feel the same way! I think it's because we are supposed to start having all these new pregnancy "symnptoms".....movement of baby, huge belly, etc. And, I don't know about you...but I've recently started worrying that I don't feel babies and that my belly isn't huge that brings up all these worries that I didn't have at like 14 or 15 weeks. It's definitely a process, and I think the best thing we can do is just have faith in the process of pregnancy. I know...easier said than done, but that's what I keep telling myself!

Shauna B said...

You won't feel like it will be ok until she's actually been born. Even then, you will think: do I really get to take her home? Are they going to let me? And then when you're home you just sit and stare at her and can't believe she's really yours.

Try to enjoy it, but know that any mother has felt exactly the way you do. Just try to enjoy it. Before you know it, you'll be praying for #2!