Saturday, September 10, 2011

Furniture for the Nursery

Today reality has started to hit me that is for sure.  :)  As the delivery people carried in the Furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart, I just sat here.  Once they left and I looked in the room, I was immediately overcome with emotion.  The room that we have planned on being a nursery for 7 years and painted blue back in to create our fish nursery wasn't empty any more and was full of furniture.  I just stood there and took it all in as did Chris.  We then immediately got to work pulling out all of the things we have bought through the years.  We have all of the bedding already for the crib, curtains, lamp, floor rug, and more.  Our little home for a baby is really starting to look complete and we have 5 more months to perfect it and put up the wallies on the wall.  Here are a few of the pics. 



No comments: