Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Making A Decision

I am just going to put one statement for now and will elaborate later on it. Chris and I have decided to give IVF a go! Don't get me wrong I am still very hesitant about it and know that this is our last chance at full filling our dreams. I know that the whole process won't be easy, but nothing I have done over this past year has been easy. We are going to pay off a few things first and then start our fund. It probably won't happen until June or July of 2011, but at least we now have a plan of action for sure. We are still hopeful that something might happen on its own, but I feel great now that we know what we are going to do and are in agreement. YEAH!

1 comment:

Beth R said...

I am so happy that you guys have a plan and you are excited about the plan! This will be a great year for your family! My thoughts and prayers are always with you guys!