Friday, December 25, 2009

Positive Thinking

Today is Christmas and it was a much easier day than I thought it would be. Chris and I both were dreading the day even though it is a special day that we normally look forward too. I am not going to write much, but tonight when Chris and I finally did our gift exchange as the snowstorm and blizzard caused us to stay at my parents house last night, he of course was very sweet and sentimental. He said that the one gift I want is one that can't be bought and it is the one thing that we both want. He added that 2010 will be a year of positive thinking and doing everything in our will power to make this things happen on the baby front. Maybe he is right and that is all we need to do, but right now only time will tell. Of course tears were shed between the two of us and then he gave me my diamond earrings. I have the greatest and most supportive husband in the world. I love him with all of my heart. When the time comes he will make the greatest dad in the world. Today I watched him play with my 4 year old niece and it just melted my heart. I think he had more fun than she did. Someday he will be able to give that love to our own child. In closing, Merry Christmas and let the positive thinking and will power overtake us.

No comments: