Monday, January 16, 2012

OUT OF THE DANGER ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE DANGER ZONE!  TODAY I AM 34 WEEKS.  UNREAL!!!  I HONESTLY WOULD JUMP UP AN DOWN IF I COULD.

I can't believe that we are really here.  Our little Gabbie could make her appearance at any time.  Granted the Dr is still keeping me on meds to stop contractions until 36 weeks as that is our new goal now.  Plus on top of that I am being watched for preeclampsia too.  At my appt last week, my normally extremely low blood pressure was high with 132/92 and I was experiencing headaches.  It is just one more thing to worry about and put me on edge.  The Dr also said that my cervix is changing, dilating, and shrinking which puts us even closer.  I am not going to be going back to work until after Gabbie comes.  I hate that I am going to miss more school, but I need to do what is right for Gabbie and myself.  We have so much invested in this experience and this little girl. 

Yesterday was my baby shower and it was beyond perfect.  My mom and sister in law put together a fish shower with my closest friends and family.  It was amazing.  I am still in shock.  Gabbie got so many things yesterday to say the least.  The whole day was emotional and surreal.  I am putting in a few of my favorite pictures from yesterday.  So blessed...

One of my cakes that Jason made.  LOVE IT!

My mom, my sister in law Fran, and I

My presents...

A side shot of me...I feel huge!

Chris and I...we are so ready to be parents.

My mom and I

Some of my former students that came...I love those kids so much!

No comments: