Wednesday, November 9, 2011

24 Weeks and 4D Ultrasound

I can mark a major milestone off of the list.  We are 24 weeks which means Gabbie can survive without me if she did decide to come early.  I still can't believe that we have gotten this far in my pregnancy.  Today things are more than real as she isn't this little alien that is growing in me, but an actual baby.  The ultrasound today was beautiful.  Of course she didn't want to cooperate and every time we would switch from 2D to 4D she would put her hand in front of her face.  We did get a few good pictures that I will post.  Everyone says she has my nose.  My sister in law thinks she looks like Chris in the face, but I don't see it.  I just think she is beautiful already and the first picture really shows it.  :)




2 comments:

Meagan said...

I love the pictures! We got to do that with Sammy's birthmom and the pictures actually looked just like he does now. Amazing the technology. So happy for you & Chris. Only a few more months until to you get to meet Miss Gabbie!

jgraham.09 said...

Gemp, She is adorable!!! i cant wait to meet her when she is born! Take care and hope to see you soon!! what school are you at now??
~~Jonathan