Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Time To Give Thanks

In the next week, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving. I have noticed on Facebook all of the people that have been listing all of the things that they are thankful for. As I read through them, it just made me start thinking that I don't have a lot that I want to give thanks for this year. The one that I do need to give thanks to is all my amazing supportive friends and family who have been with Chris and I every step of the way in 2009. What we have endured this past year is something that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I will say that everything has made me a stronger person and taught me about my self and Chris. Who would of thought that I would actually be able to give myself injections and do even 1/2 of the things I did. I am sure that all of this strength I have gained is going to help me somewhere down the road, but I am not sure when. I keep saying that 2009 can't get any worse, but we still keep having things thrown at us that are far worse than I could ever dream. Then on top of that I started again this week. Was I surprised, no, but I was still wishing that a miracle would of happened. I am so ready for this year to be over and to move on. I hope that we can get through these next few weeks and the holiday season without any drama. I hope that this will be the last holiday season that Chris and I will have to go through as just the two of us. I have all these hopes and dreams for 2010 that maybe someone will actually grant. Until then, may no more bad things happen to us or the people that we love.

No comments: